Benefits of E-commerce
Consulting for Businesses
Given the high level of competition in the e-commerce world, consulting services may provide numerous advantages to businesses.
E-commerce professionals deliver an unbiased expert evaluation of your business. Having identified flaws and ways of development, these specialists optimize work processes in the most profitable way for the company. In addition to the opportunity to generate greater profits and competitive advantage, consultants will improve your customer experience.
Our developers specialize in the following e-commerce platforms:
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud. A multi-tenant e-commerce platform enabling the creation of convenient purchasing conditions across all channels.
- Magento. A multi-channel open source e-commerce platform.
- SAP Hybris Commerce. An omnichannel e-commerce platform with customer experience, content, and order management features.
- Oracle Commerce Cloud. A platform for B2B and B2C e-commerce.
- Adobe Commerce Cloud. A cloud-based multi-channel e-commerce platform combined with other Adobe tools.
- BigCommerce. An online stores constructor.
- Shopify. A subscription-based platform enabling online store creation.
- 3DCart. A cloud-based online store builder.
- WooCommerce. An open-source WordPress e-commerce plugin.
- Squarespace. An all-in-one CMS
- Volusion. A cloud-based hosted e-commerce store builder.
- Prestashop. An open-source CMS.
Steps to Hire an E-commerce Consultant
CVs Review & Vetting
Contract Sign-up & Cooperation Start
Tasks Our E-commerce Consultants
Can Help You Solve
- Identifying areas of opportunity for your online store's growth and efficiency.
- Managing a dev team for running a store on an e-commerce platform.
- Developing an e-commerce website with a high conversion rate.
- Optimizing conversion rates for your existing website.
- Solving any conversion rate issues.
- Developing a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Launching and supporting advertising campaigns on various marketing channels.
- Controlling trading and operational activities of your online store.
- Preparing regular analytical and financial reports.
- Online store technical maintenance.
- Delivering customer service through various communication channels: live chat, calls, e-mail, etc.
- Implementing solutions for your business scalability.
- Tracking market trends and your competitors.
We offer the following e-commerce consulting services: part-time consultancy from a senior-level e-commerce expert, hiring a full-time dedicated e-commerce developer.
Our company can locate a high-level specialist capable of resolving the most challenging e-commerce problems for you. You may engage senior experts on a part-time basis to deliver on-demand guidance. Our professionals are willing to work with both established enterprises in need of situational advice and new businesses in the early stages of development.
This option is for you if your company needs ongoing support from a professional in the field of e-commerce. We offer the finest specialists that fit the scope of your business and ensure that your store is well-maintained at all times. Remember, our company only hires individuals who will focus solely on your project.
Main model of Mobilunity is building dedicated development teams.
For 10+ years of existence we've built over 40+ dedicated teams, including e-commerce teams, and successfully completed over 100+ projects.